Our Security Policy
MILO, BOSLEY AND MAX
- Dogwalking4U respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting personal information collected about you.
- You may leave your key on file with us, or have it returned after your booking.
- Your personal details, address and security information are stored in a separate location from your keys at all times. We are the only people with access to this information.
- If your keys are misplaced or you have locked yourself out, then you can call us for assistance.
- We will not use our clients for references without written permission to do so.
- We will lock all doors upon entering and exiting your home.
Our Safety Policy for Dogs
- It is highly recommended that all pets have ID and properly fitted collars.
- We will carry your vets' details and two emergency contact numbers of friends or relatives, in the case of an unforeseen circumstance arising.
- Dogs will be provided with fresh water at all times.
- Dogs are always on lead around roads, going to and from our vehicles.
- Dogs will only be walked off-lead in safe locations
- We will not walk aggressive dogs, or bitches in season (for safety reasons).
- For group walks, it is required that dogs have current vaccinations, worming and flea treatment for the protection of each dog in the group.