Terms and conditions
Daily dog walking consists of a 40 to 60 minute walk excluding delivery and collection.
1. I agree to provide keys / arrange for keys to be available for DOG WALKING 4U. see our security policy our policy
2. I authorise DOG WALKING 4U to obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with my pet. Every effort will be made to contact the owner prior to obtaining emergency care. I accept responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. I also authorise DOG WALKING 4U to use an alternative vet should my regular vet be unavailable.
3. I agree to reimburse DOG WALKING 4U for any additional fees for providing emergency care, as well as any expenses incurred for unexpected visits, transportation, housing, food, or supplies.
4. I agree to notify DOG WALKING 4U of any concerns/complaints within 24 hours of any appointments.
DOG WALKING 4U Responsibilities
1. DOG WALKING 4U agrees to provide the services stated in this agreement in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against DOG WALKING 4U, its employees or assigns, except those arising from negligence of the dog walker.
2. DOG WALKING 4U accepts no responsibility for security of the premises or loss if other individuals have access to the home during the term of this agreement.
3. DOG WALKING 4U will not let any dog off his/her lead unless express owner consent has been given.
4. DOG WALKING 4U is fully insured for public liability should any pet cause harm or damage to employees or public.
5. It is expressly understood that DOG WALKING 4U shall not be held responsible for any damage to client's property, or that of others, caused by client's pets during the period in which they are in its care.
6. DOG WALKING 4U pledge to love and care for your pet whilst you are absent.